Tuesday, July 13, 2010

::My CrockPot got married!


When Kurt and I got married, we were registered at BedBath&Beyond. We recieved everything on our registry list. Everything. Except I think one pillow...

In addition to a full registry, we also got a ton of giftcards to this place, too. I won't say how much exactly, but people were generous. And we were very blessed.


So, now it's been almost four years and we still have yet to spend all those giftcards. Kurt dropped me off at BedBath&Beyond to get a new blender. Ours died last week.


I went in and got distracted by all their gadgets and fun fandangly things. While looking at blenders, I saw a display of slow-cookers. I started thinking how nice it would be to cook my meat in one Crockpot and my side dish in another. NO oven! NO sweltering kitchen! Eureka!


So I bought my faithful ol' Crockpot a wife.


And a got a blender, too. It sure is great having gift certificates. Thank you, God, for your many blessings!


So, tonight I'm making a chicken and rice dish in my man crock, and a green bean and garbanzo bean dish in my woman crock.


I totally made up the grean bean dish. We'll see how it turns out.


No comments:

Post a Comment