Thursday, June 24, 2010

::Naptime

When Faith sings her ABCs, she says, "Naptime won't you sing with me," instead of, "Next time..." They are all napping right now. I like naptime. It's a very good time of the day.

I already have dinner in the crockpot. My crockpot is my friend. I'm making a spicy black eyed pea concoction. I didn't have any chipotle peppers like it called for, so I just added a can of tomatoes and green chilies, and added some ground red pepper. It should work. I also added some turkey bacon to give it some smokey flavor. Yeah, I know, I'm not eating meat. But turkey bacon is to real turkey as a frito is to an ear of corn. It's just not really meat anymore. So lemealone.

I need to start a series of posts about freebies I get in the mail. That will be coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment