Wednesday, June 23, 2010

::Change of plans

Well, looks like no yard sale this weekend. The chances of rain are too high, and I don't have anyone lined up to help, anyway. My new date for the sale is July 8th-10th. Next weekend is the Fourth of July, and it's also Faith's birthday week. So, that week wouldn't be good.


Monday's planned dinner turned out pretty good.


This was before I roasted it in the oven. The broccoli was the best part. It turned out so good. Using fresh broccoli opposed to frozen makes such a difference in flavor and texture. I served this with some leftover curry rice salad. I love this stuff.



Last night's BBQ chicken and potatoes and beans were good, too. Well, I didn't eat the chicken, but it looked really good. Grill pans are nice to have for indoor grilling.


Tonight I'm making an oriental dish with some red cabbage. I've never made anything with cabbage before, but I've read about cabbage's health benefits, so I'm anxious to see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment